1. 73 Hz is used to stimulate osteoid and is used when cell activity is low, such as chronic recurrence problems, nonunion fractures or chronic splinting. It also helps activate body fluids and endocrine functions. (Field work shows that setting 1 helps stimulate (tonic) acupuncture and trigger points, and increase circulation in the treatment area, such as wounds after the acute phase.)
2. 147 Hz, for areas of yellow scar tissue that usually form inside tendons, ligaments, and subacute (persistent but chronic)conditions. (Field use shows that setting 2 helps reduce inflammation related to injuries and infections.) This is often referred to as "universal frequency" because most problems involve inflammation.
3. 294 Hz is used for ectoderm-derived tissues, such as body openings, skin and nerves. (Field applications include wounds, eye injuries, and after surgery. Setting 3 helps strengthen tissues while minimizing the chance of bleeding from fresh wounds or recent surgical sites.) It is also beneficial for acupuncture and trigger points, corneal ulcers, and mucosal ulcers the treatment. This is called the "universal frequency" in acupuncture.
4. 587 Hz, used for circulatory and lymphatic stimulation and treatment of endoderm tissue. (In field applications, setting 4 is used together with setting 5 and setting 2 for tendons, ligaments, joints and other injuries that need to reach the level of secondary tissue.)
5. 1174 Hz is used for mesodermal-derived tissues such as bones, ligaments, internal organs and tendons. (Field experience shows that when used with 4 and 2, setting 5 is particularly good for tendon and ligament injuries.) It also helps relax large muscle groups.
6. 2349 Hz, used for chronic diseases that do not respond to setting 3 or 5. (Field experience shows that when the healing process reaches a steady state, setting 6 is a good complement to 3.)
7. 4698 Hz is used for pain control, mainly when C nerve fibers are transmitted to the dorsal spinal membrane.
Operation and make it easier to use.
You can choose the combination of wavelengths you want on the screen, as well as the frequency control, the time control.