ESWT Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Professional Shock Wave Treatment Machine
Shock Wave Physiotherapy
Shockwave therapy is a modality that is becoming more common in physiotherapy. Using a much lower energy than in medical applications, shockwave therapy, or extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT), is used in the treatment of many
musculoskeletal conditions, primarily those involving connective tissues such as ligaments and tendons.
2 in 1 pneumatic and electromagnetic dual tech shockwave therapy machine
The newest double wave shockwave therapy equipment combined with the electromagnetic shockwave therapy and pneumatic shockwave therapy in one machine. So it can do more works and treatment.
The 2 in 1 shockwave therapy equipment can be used for pain relief, sport injuries , cellulite treatment and ED therapy. It is the unique design in worldwide.
ELECTROMAGNETIC SHOCK WAVE + PNEUMATIC SHOCK WAVE
It combines Electromagnetic and Air Pressure Shock Wave with the best results for pain relief, ED therapy and reducing unwanted fat cellulite
1. Pneumatic shockwave therapy & electromagnetic shockwave therapy
2. High effectiveness, fast relieve pain.
2. Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast
3. Each nursing only 20 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session.
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
5. Digital handle adjust the frequency and energy
6. Smart C mode and P mode for choice
7. Display real temperature and total impact counter
||A-shock operation & E-shock operation
||2 handles(Pneumatic handle & Electromagnetic handle)
|Pneumatic handle transmitters
||11 Pcs(3pcs Radial form, 3pcs Focus form, 5pcs Flat form)
|Electromagnetic handle transmitters
||7 Pcs different size (include 2 specail transmitters for ed treatment)
|A-shock operation Frequency
|A-shock operation Energy
|E-shock operation Frequency
|E-shock operation Energy
||C mode and P mode
Three main functions of the ESWT shock wave therapy machine
As fat cells grow larger, they get trapped under the skin, causing the surface of the skin to bulge. This leads to the tell-tale dimpling appearance. Blood flow is restricted by unhealthy fat cells.
How Shockwave therapy works?
Treatment is non-invasive, kind to the skin.
Radial Pressure Waves break down fat cells and restore flexibility to connective tissue. Increased blood supply speeds up removal of waste products from fat cells. Blood flow is improved, allowing waste fluids to drain. Shockwaves stimulate activity within the cell, resulting in tighter, smoother looking skin. Skin and connective tissue tighten and regain their natural elasticity.
Many parts of the body can be treated
No rest period required after treatment
One session typically lasts 30 minutes
Visible results in just a few sessions
No pain, no anaesthetic
ED Treatment Interface (Shock Wave ED Therapy)
Most men suffering from erectile dysfunction have vascular problems affecting the vessels that supply blood to the cavernous bodies of the penis, resulting in a decreased ability to develop and maintain an erection.
Shockwave Therapy for ED of this type can be a highly effective treatment. The shockwaves are focused onto the area to be treated creating new blood vessels in penile tissue, enabling patients to achieve and maintain firm spontaneous erections.
- Target to spongy tissue in 5 different areas.
- 300 impacts per area , total 1500 impacts in one treatment.
- Twice a week, treat consistently for 3 weeks, then stop for 3 weeks, And start next course.
- Should be more impacts at the top end of penis, and Less impacts at the bottom of penis. Vascular-related ED problems rather than just treating the symptoms.